1. 108 Sun Salutations – Practice 108 Sun Salutations with Tessa in Koreatown on June 21st at 1:30pm. Ring in the summer solstice by getting a little sweaty!
2. Go Outside- Try a Power 1 class in the courtyard at Pasadena every Sunday at 2pm! Enjoy the summer air while practicing some yoga!
3. Celebrate International Yoga Day- Come to Beverly Hills on 6/21 and take 6:15 am Sculpt or 6:30 am Power! There will be kombucha after!
4. Participate in a Sadhana with Rebekah- This Sunday from 1:30- 3:30pm in Sherman Oaks. Connect to your practice on a different level!
5. Go to the Beach- Spend a relaxing day at the beach then head over to our Manhattan Beach location for some yoga!
6. Treat Yourself to a Yoga Barre Teacher Training- Get in the best shape of your life by signing up for Yoga barre Teacher Training in Santa Monica. This August with Nancy Norby and Deanna!