1. Commit to the whole 30 Days! - Off the bat tell yourself you're going to commit to the whole 30 days.
2. Remember it’s a marathon, not a sprint – Start simple and had variety throughout the week! Try not to take only sculpt or power. Add variety to keep it interesting and so you don’t burn yourself out!
3. Get a Buddy- Friends keep each other motivated
4. Form a Ritual - You know those fun stickers we give you to put next to your name? It helps create a ritual, which helps create a habit! The sticker tells you “job well done! You finished a class”
5. Write about it- Try and write about how every week during the challenge goes. It will keep you motivated and it’s a great way close of every week!
6. Have Fun- Most importantly have fun! Yes, it’s called a challenge but it’s meant to be fun and a great way to create a habit of you!
The whole goal of our 30- Day Challenges is to help you create a strong habit of yoga!