What we are looking for in a great leader:
- Embody the Hot 8 Yoga mission statement
- Exemplary leadership skills
- Positive and clear communication
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable
- Listening to customer needs
- Listening to employee needs
- Smart selection of hiring
- Sense of cooperation
- Ability to attain targets, deadlines and goals
Hot 8 Yoga Studio Directors hold a full time position. Your studio hours will be a combination of office hours and time spent in class, at the front desk, and teaching. Managers must be available on short notice in case of an emergency. We are looking for candidates who are enthusiastic about Hot 8 Yoga and who are energetic, personable and friendly.
The Studio Director’s responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Take and teach classes at Hot 8 Yoga
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skill
- Bachelor’s degree
- One to three years in a leadership role; retail hospitality, health + fitness and/or restaurants preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and leadership experience
- Familiarity with data analysis and reporting
- Ability to work a non-traditional schedule
- Actively participate in the Hot 8 Yoga community.
- Provide high-level customer service and exceptional hospitality to Hot 8 Yoga visitors, handling their issues and concerns in a positive and timely manner.
- Maintain a clean, safe, serene, and legal work environment.
- Train, motivate, direct, coach, schedule, review, counsel, discipline and evaluate all studio staff, creating and maintaining a team that is highly personable, client-oriented and committed to achieving and exceeding both the studio and company goals.
- Maintain quality of yoga and continuity of sequences while allowing individuality.
- Manage scheduling and consistency among teachers.
- Diagnose and resolve operational issues; communicate closely with Operations Manager.