Yoga Teacher Training
Become a Yoga Instructor
Whether you want to teach, get into better shape or just deepen your yoga practice Hot 8 Yoga has a Teacher Training that is right for you. We offer a 200 hour, 10 week, Yoga Alliance approved training program in Hot Yoga, Power Yoga and Yoga Sculpt as well as a 40 hour, one month training program in Yoga Barre.
Hot 8 Yoga offers a nurturing team environment in which individuals at various levels of their respective yoga practice can grow and evolve as teachers and people. Many of our graduates have established new careers as yoga instructors and yoga studio owners.
Our Teacher Training leaders are highly trained and certified and authentically passionate about yoga. Trainings are offered at various times of the year in each of our two locations. Please contact us to get further information on our next training dates.
Upcoming Teacher Trainings
See what our graduates have to say!
Hot 8 Yoga Teacher Training is designed to not only shed light on many aspects of yoga and your life, but to actually teach you how to lead a safe, effective and fun class! The following are just some of the topics that we will cover in this 10 week program:
- Learn about alignment and how to avoid injuries
- Learn how to teach with your voice and your hands and to encourage and inspire people
- Learn how to give safe and effective hands-on adjustments
- Learn how to sequence asanas in a fluid manner and unite breath with movement
- Learn how to read bodies, physically and emotionally, as well as the energy of a group or individual
- Learn basic physiology and anatomy
- Learn supportive studies from the sister science of Ayurveda
- Learn about nutrition
- Learn how to market yourself and your studio to build a following
- Delve into yoga ethics and peaceful conflict resolution
- Explore the history of yoga
- Learn the business side of running a yoga studio from the owner of Hot 8 Yoga himself