Yoga Teacher Training
Become a Yoga Instructor
Whether you want to teach, get into better shape or just deepen your yoga practice Hot 8 Yoga has a Teacher Training that is right for you. We offer a 200 hour, 10 week, Yoga Alliance approved training program in Hot Yoga and Power Yoga as well as a 50 hour, one month training program in Yoga Barre. We have 3 week module programs for Yoga Sculpt, Power Yoga, Hot Power Fusion and Yin Yoga.
Hot 8 Yoga offers a nurturing team environment in which individuals at various levels of their respective yoga practice can grow and evolve as teachers and people. Many of our graduates have established new careers as yoga instructors and yoga studio owners. Our Teacher Training leaders are highly trained and certified and authentically passionate about yoga. Trainings are offered at various times of the year in each of our two locations. Please contact us to get further information on our next training dates.
Hot 8 Yoga Teacher Training is designed to not only shed light on many aspects of yoga and your life, but to actually teach you how to lead a safe, effective and fun class!
The following are just some of the topics that we will cover in this 10 week program:
- Learn about alignment and how to avoid injuries
- Learn how to teach with your voice and your hands and to encourage and inspire people
- Learn how to give safe and effective hands-on adjustments
- Learn how to sequence asanas in a fluid manner and unite breath with movement
- Learn how to read bodies, physically and emotionally, as well as the energy of a group or individual
- Learn basic physiology and anatomy
- Learn supportive studies from the sister science of Ayurveda
- Learn about nutrition
- Learn how to market yourself and your studio to build a following
- Delve into yoga ethics and peaceful conflict resolution
- Explore the history of yoga
- Learn the business side of running a yoga studio from the owner of Hot 8 Yoga himself
2017 Teacher Training Pricing
$1200 for 4 week programs (Each)
$3200 for 10 week programs
$3900 (from the first training) and you have ONE calendar year to take any and all trainings that Hot 8 offers during that time
See what our graduates have to say!
Teacher TrainingsCheck out these current and upcoming training events
Yoga Barre Teacher Training
September 17 – October 9, 2016
Location: Santa Monica Studio with Nancy Norby
Nancy is a pioneer in Barre training and has over 25 years of experience teaching Barre conditioning.
You will be given a certificate of completion at the end of the program and be eligible to teach at Hot 8 Yoga!
Hot Power Fusion Module 40 Hours
September 17 – October 2, 2016
Location: Beverly Hills Studio with Brit Middleton
Yin Yoga Module
October 8 – 23, 2016
Location: Beverly Hills Studio with Rebekah Rivera
Yoga Vibe with Omar Lopez
October 29 – November 20, 2016
Location: Beverly Hills Studio with Omar Lopez
Led by the creator of Yoga Vibe Omar Lopez, this 4 week Yoga Vibe Teacher Training will give you the tools to become a Hot 8 Yoga Vibe instructor.
Yoga Sculpt Teacher Training
October 29 – November 20, 2016
Location: Santa Monica Studio with Leigh Wakeford and Deanna Ainsworth
Whether you aspire to teach, are an experienced teacher or simply want to deepen your practice, this training will empower you through our highly trained, certified and passionate instructors.