Is Hot 8 Yoga Teacher Training for you?
We know that yoga can change the world– and we want to enable more people to spread this gift!
Whether you are looking to teach yoga, deepen your own practice or meet new people; Hot 8 Yoga Teacher Training program is dedicated to creating the next generation of exceptional leaders, building connection and training yoga instructors.
Hot 8 Yoga's 200-hour and four week teacher training programs are designed to assist you in reaching your personal goals.
Hot 8 Yoga limits the amount of people in teacher training so that your experience is more one on one. We couldn’t be more excited to start this journey with you!
WHAT DO YOU HOPE TO GAIN?
Hot 8 Yoga teacher training programs are geared to help transform you while being surrounded by a community of like-minded individuals. Hot 8 Yoga spends time in teacher training on the philosophy of yoga, accessible anatomy and community building. Our lead trainers are knowledgeable and have all excelled at Hot 8 Yoga as teachers that can transform you into a teacher in 10 weeks. Most of them have completed a Hot 8 Yoga teacher training course before they ever lead one and are passionate about our community.
- Be guided through 200 hours of instruction by senior teachers
- Learn proper posture and alignment
- Obtain tools to overcome obstacles and build a daily practice
- Master a deep understanding of different philosophy practices
- Be introduced to accessible and fundamental anatomy
- Get tips to present yourself in the community and build your clientele
- Learn guidelines to be a responsible teacher
- Identify your spiritual voice and become a master of your craft
- Earn a 200 Hour Yoga Alliance Approved Certificate
- Improve your relationships with those around you
- Learn Discipline for daily life
- Educate yourself on Yoga Philosophies
- Meet new friends that will last a lifetime
Hot 8 Yoga Teacher Training is built to help you connect deeper to yourself and your yoga practice. You will develop a daily yoga practice during your time in teacher training and it is intended that you begin to find out new things about yourself. Every day of training, there is a collective yoga class that is practiced together. It is recommended to bring a change of clothes and snacks to keep you energized.